- Social Work Support Services
- Jenna's Corner Online Community
- Family 2 Family
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement Program
Today’s Research for Tomorrow’s Cures
Hi my name is Justin and I have a brain tumor. It doesn't hurt but it is scary. I'm 7 years old and I want it to go away and never come back. Thousands of children just like me need your help. We need better medicines and ways to get rid of this cancer forever! YOU CAN HELP!
- Make a Donation
- Read about Katy Soulas's Boston Marathon run for Justin.www.cbtf.org/support-us/fundraising-feats
- Buy a Bracelet
- More information about the project
- Learn about the Brain Tumor Tissue Consortium
All proceeds to benefit the Children’s Brain Tissue Tumor Consortium A collaboration of six major children's hospitals agreeing to share tissue samples to speed the scientific discoveries needed to cure this devastating disease.
Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation
274 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Children’s Brain Tumor Tissue Consortium Frequently Asked Questions
Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation’s Tissue Bank Consortium May Solve Dire Problem in Pediatric Cancer Research
Scientific Background of the Children's Brain Tumor Tissue Consortium
Opinions about the Children’s Brain Tumor Tissue Consortium
Biography - Thomas Curran, Ph.D.