- Social Work Support Services
- Jenna's Corner Online Community
- Family 2 Family
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement Program
CBTF is a registered 501(c)(3) and tax-exempt organization (TIN 13-3512123)
- 11 families across America will learn that their child has a brain or spinal cord tumor
- A mother will grieve that her instincts about her child’s health were right.
- A father will allow himself to cry, but only alone in the shower.
- 3 families across America will mourn the loss of their child to a brain or spinal cord tumor
- Friends, family and community will try to make sense of an untimely death and the unfulfilled promise of a life.
- 6 families across America will transition to survivorship.
- A mother will be too exhausted from providing constant care to her child to simply write checks to pay bills.
- A father will again adapt his day, family and life to a new definition of normal, unlike any he had previously envisioned.
- A survivor on the brink of adulthood will wonder if he’ll ever date, marry or have a family.
Today, Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation will be there with insight, support, respite and hope.
Today, we invite you to join us!
Please feel free to contact us at 212.448.9494 or email@example.com if you need any more information about donations, by credit card or otherwise.
$35 to print 10 Resource Guides – critical tool for parents of newly diagnosed children
$100 underwrites one Teen Talk for survivors of brain tumors
$350 sends a family to our Big Apple Circus day
$725 underwrites a day of services to our families
$1,200 sends a family to a three-day camp where everyone can have fun and find support
$5,000 is a critical gift toward our research for causes and prevention of brain and spinal cord tumors
$20,000 sends 40 teens and 9 mentors to Teen Survivor Camp