- Find Connections & Support
- Support Us
- Events & Activities
- Social Work Support Services
- Jenna's Corner Online Community
- Family 2 Family
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement Program
If you have a popup blocker enabled and cannot click on the donate button above, please copy and paste the following url into your browser: https://www.givedirect.org/give/givefrm.asp?cid=4452
CBTF is a registered 501(c)(3) and tax-exempt organization (TIN 13-3512123)
- 11 families across America will learn that their child has a brain or spinal cord tumor
- A mother will grieve that her instincts about her child’s health were right.
- A father will allow himself to cry, but only alone in the shower.
- 3 families across America will mourn the loss of their child to a brain or spinal cord tumor
- Friends, family and community will try to make sense of an untimely death and the unfulfilled promise of a life.
- 6 families across America will transition to survivorship.
- A mother will be too exhausted from providing constant care to her child to simply write checks to pay bills.
- A father will again adapt his day, family and life to a new definition of normal, unlike any he had previously envisioned.
- A survivor on the brink of adulthood will wonder if he’ll ever date, marry or have a family.
Please feel free to contact us at 212.448.9494 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more information about donations, by credit card or otherwise.
$35 to print 10 Resource Guides – critical tool for parents of newly diagnosed children
$100 underwrites one Teen Talk for survivors of brain tumors
$350 sends a family to our Big Apple Circus day
$725 underwrites a day of services to our families
$1,200 sends a family to a three-day camp where everyone can have fun and find support
$5,000 is a critical gift toward our research for causes and prevention of brain and spinal cord tumors
$20,000 sends 40 teens and 9 mentors to Teen Survivor Camp