- In Treatment
- After Treatment and Survivorship
- CBTF Publications
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement
Childhood Brain Tumors in the Modern Era: A Conference for Parents and Survivors
Childhood Brain Tumors in the Modern Era: A Conference for Parents and Survivors is a unique chance for parents and survivors—to learn from experts and, most importantly, each other about the challenges and experiences they face while coping with a brain tumor diagnosis and moving forward through their own personal journeys.
This conference will take place at: Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Expert speaking faculty
- Networking opportunities to meet others with similar experiences during breakfast, lunch and a reception.
- Breakout sessions for parents and survivors
- Updates on medical information and information on life after a brain tumor diagnosis
- Research and tips on the emotional impact of a brain tumor diagnosis
- What you need to know about treatment and how to talk to doctors about it
- Finding friends who understand you
- Employment, education and even dating discussions
All attendees must be 14 or older to attend the conference, and minors under the age 18 must be accompanied by an adult family member.
This conference is being held in collaboration with the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.