- Find Connections & Support
- Support Us
- Events & Activities
- Social Work Support Services
- Jenna's Corner Online Community
- Family 2 Family
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement Program
About our Conferences
CBTF sponsors annual teleconferences on a variety of topics addressing the needs of brain tumor patients, their families, and health professionals.
A teleconference seminar is a perfect vehicle to provide education and support for families - it is user-friendly, since it does not require that listeners leave home or that parents obtain childcare for their chronically ill child.
The teleconferences are free of all phone and registration charges, last about one hour, and offer presentations by outstanding medical experts. Each registrant receives an information packet containing a program schedule, instructions, information about the services offered by our agencies, and back-up factual material about the topic.
Click on the links below for information on CBTF's last six teleconferences and for links to audio transcripts of each. If you would like to receive information about upcoming teleconferences, please contact us by email or by calling 212.448.9494.
- 2007 Teleconference: Medulloblastoma: New Advances in Treatment
- 2006 Teleconference: Astrocytoma: A Two-Part Webinar Series
- 2004 Teleconference: Childhood Brain Tumor Survivorship: Academic, Vocational & Social Transitioning
- 2003 Teleconference: Childhood Brain Tumors: An Update on Survivorship
- 2002 Teleconference: Brain Tumors and Bereavement: Healing After Loss
- 2001 Teleconference: The Impact of Childhood Brain Tumors on Siblings and Extended Family
- 2000 Teleconference: Returning to School after Treatment for Childhood Cancer
The audio file for the teleconferences are in mp3 format and is supported by most media players (Windows Media Player, Real Player, QuickTime, iTunes)