Need answers or support? Call 866-228-4673
- In Treatment
- After Treatment and Survivorship
- CBTF Publications
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement
Fund Raising Input Welcome: Blog Focus Group
By Rachel Greenstein
Friday, June 3, 2011
- When you participate in an auction at an event, what are the things you like to bid on?
- If you have ever bid on or won an “experiential” prize, like a walk-on role on your favorite TV show or a ride down the rapids, what other kinds of experiences would motivate you to bid?
- Do you enjoy, and bid in, Silent Auctions?
- Have you ever been to an event that raised a lot of money (over $500,000) that you enjoyed and, if so, what was special about that event? And/or maybe one that raised over $100,000, same question.